Instructions for updating signature in Outlook Web Access
1. In a web browser, navigate to mail.fitchburgma.gov and sign in to Outlook Web Access using your user name and password, and then select Sign in.
2. On the navigation bar in the top right corner, choose Settings > Options.
3. while in the Options page, choose Settings from the list on the left and then Mail.
4. Under Email signature, in the text box, select all of your current email signature (ctrl+A) and paste the new signature (ctrl + V) copied from the signature tool.
5. If you want your signature to display at the bottom of all outgoing items, including replies and forwards, select Automatically include my signature on messages I send. If you don’t select this option, you can manually add your signature to any message.