Movies In the Park
Cancelled: Movies at Putnam Place
Friday, October 30, 2020 Movie starts at 6:00 PM
Cancelled due to projected snowfall on Friday, October 30, 2020.
Join the Fitchburg Parks & Recreation Department in partnership with RiverStyx Brewing for a Halloween screening of The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Outdoor Seating at the Movies is limited to 2 seating areas: River Styx Brewing and the Recreation Department Seating Area.
Due to the rollback in the Covid-19 Phase III guidance the Recreation Department Seating area has the following guidelines:
- Occupancy Limited to 50 Participants Maximum.
- Social Distancing Required. Please wear a mask if possible when traveling outside your seating area.
- Group Sizes of no more than 10.
- Seating must be within parking spaces designated with an orange cone.
- Please bring a blanket or chairs for seating in the Recreation Department Seating Area.
Link to Covid-19 Control Plan for Movies at Putnam Place
Spooky Drive-In Movies at the Wallace Civic Center
Saturday, October 24 & 31, 2020
Movies start at 6:00 PM
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Three 17th-century witches, hanged for their murderous crimes, are resurrected on Halloween in modern-day Salem by an unsuspecting boy, who must now figure out how to get them back in the ground.
The Addams Family (2019)
Saturday October 31, 2020
Dark hilarity ensues after the Addams family relocates to suburban New Jersey. Their macabre traditions are promptly challenged by modern technology and their neighbors' 21st century norms.
Drive In Movie Guidelines:
- All Attendees must remain in their vehicles
- Upon arrival please follow directions from volunteers on where to park. Parking will be coordinated to allow the best visibility for all vehicles.
- No Restroom Facilities are Available.
- Bring your own snacks.
- Audio will be broadcast via FM Radio. Please plan on using your vehicles radio or a portable FM Radio.
- Cars cannot be left idling during the screening. If you car battery dies please inform a volunteer. Several portable car jumpers will be available. Please be patient and a volunteer will assist you as soon as possible.