FREE Educational Resources
Aldrich Astronomical Society - Storytimes, links, and tips for backyard astronomy tips.
PBSKids.org - Educational games and videos, includes Sesame Street, Caillou, Arthur, Berenstain Bears.
Sesame Street - Caring for Each Other - Content and resources you can use with your family to offer comfort and spark playful learning.
ActivityPad.com - Printable preschool activities, word search puzzles, mazes, etc.
Brainpop.com - Engaging learning games, animated movies, and activities. Designed with relevance, depth, and humor to encourage kids on their unique learning paths.
Scratch.mit.edu - Free programming language where kids can learn to create their own interactive stories, games, and animations.
Starfall.com - Educational games, movies, books, songs. etc
Howstuffworks.com - Find out how stuff works.
mommypoppins.com - Easy science experiments for kids using household items.
Abdo Zoom - online learning database for grades Pre-K - 2
Little Bins for Little Hands - Slime, science, and Legos.
WGBH - Distance Learning Center (PBS)
online resourcesAccess our databases at home! Click on the picture to access the Gale In-Context Elementary (Formerly Kids InfoBits) database - it includes fun scavenger hunts, lesson plans, projects and other educational resources.
- 10:30 - 11:00 am- Storytime with Ms. Jane. All ages
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Maker Monday. Ages 7 and up
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Pokemon Game Night. Just drop in and play. All ages
- 10:30 - 11:00 am - Storytime with Ms. Jane. All ages
- 4:00 - 4:45 pm - Afternoon crafts with Ms. June. Ages 5 and up
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Game Day. Ages 6 and up.
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Lego Club. All ages--just drop in!
- 10:30 - 11:30 am - Steam Garden Play Group Starts September 13
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm - Picture Book Club. Ages 7 and up. 3rd Friday of the month.
- 3:30 - 4:45 pm -Game Day. Ages 6 and up.
homework center--Monday through Thursday
- 3 - 5 p.m. - Homework Center. Do your homework at the library! The homework center provides students ages 6 and up with a safe and supportive environment for their studies. Computers, reference materials
andextra school supplies are available for students.
Family storytimes are every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
Each time, Ms. Jane will delight your preschooler with stories, songs, and movement. Come and "shake your sillies out!"
On the first Tuesday of every month, Mister Wally joins us with his guitar for more fun!
Tuesday Crafts with Ms. June
Time to get creative! Join our resident artist, Ms. June, to create fun things every Tuesday at 4 p.m. in the Youth Library. For ages 6-12, no registration required.